Our background and experience in the R&D and Innovation sectors brought us on the “wave” of the new emerging Innovation trends in the market.
Key strategic partnerships are structured to manage and integrate LUBEA expertise with leading technology players experiences and development plans .
Partnerships are in place for the development of important research projects at local and European level like:
- INNOVOICE, an international virtual innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem based on open innovation, crowdsourcing and co-creation principles that has no physical location as opposed to traditional business incubators.
- NIMBLE an Industry 4.0 federated, interoperable ecosystems of medium-sized platforms that provide smarter B2B connectivity for the 99% of European businesses.
- The deployment of VINTAGE System integrating of heterogeneous sources of data, automatic suggestions/notifications and continued learning of new cases and scenarios for the smart farming.
INNOVATION DEVELOPMENT SECTORS
LUBEA innovation effort is targeted to the development in the following sectors:
- Industry 4.0: Big data access and engineering, cloud computing and the key enabling technologies (KET) – the Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) which, in turn, will create the factory of the future.
- Cybersecurity .
- Artificial intelligence solutions in industry verticals (Fintech and MedTech).
- IoT solutions and network management.