LUBEA is looking for the following profiles to be employed in various Italian Regions.
Wireless Network Engineering:
RF Design Engineer
- According to the customer requirement, the engineer should finish the network planning design, including site design, simulation and parameters output etc.
- Generate the ARPA file from JSW, and the ARPA file should meet the RF design requirement.
- Adjust the RF design to meet the electromagnetic standard of Italy (6V/m) according to the test result from permit subcontractor.
- Communicate with the permit subcontractor to check the RF design and the result.
- Communicate with the customer to check the RF design and the result.
RAN Engineer (Radio Access Network Engineer)
- Configure and check the configuration data of a base station in the network management system.
- Configure and check the connection between the network management system and the base station.
- In the network management system, observe the running status of the base station, including the versions and the services.
- If an alarm related to the base station is raised and found, handle it timely and properly.
- Commissioning of NodeBs-BTS/BSC&RNC
- Integration of NodeBs-BTS/BSC&RNC
- PAT of BSC&RNC
MW Engineer (Microwave Engineer)
- Excelled to use microwave network design tools, e.g. WinRPT, GoogleEarth, Mapinfo etc.
- Expert in microwave product (Nokia, ALU, Huawei, Ericsson) and link design.
- Familiar with workflow in network design.
- Familiar to microwave product permit application workflow, and capability to review PDM.
- Review PDM file from permit team in time.
- Provide microwave dish antenna information (diameter, installation height, azimuth) to permit team, for SWAP site.
- Review and approval/reject TSSR on the EPMS.
- Prepare access documents for LOS survey.
- Couple sites analysis, identify the rerouting sites, and propose 3 candidates.
RNO (Radio Network Optimization Engineer)
- Analysis – Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Radio quality analysis and interference levels (Ec/N0-C/I) using NW counters
- Analysis of statistic RNC measurements
- Frequency Plan Analysis and Definition
- KPI verification for radio link
- Drive Test Results Analysis
- New parameter configuration request and definition
- DB data update.
Wireless Network Implementation:
- Working in the field end to end of rollout including BTS, Power, MW etc;
- Assist to work out the roll out plan with rollout manager;
- Coordinate with the subcontractors, guide and manage the site survey, Permit, Overlay, SWAP and MW rerouting and upgrade activities to ensure timely and accurate completion of related tasks to meet the quality standard and customer’s requirement and expectations;
- Give technical advice to subcontractors and assist them in solving problems encountered in the field;
- Maintain safety measures in accordance with local and Customer requirements to provide an acceptable working environment;
- Perform the quality and acceptance check on field;
- Responsible for other assignments requested by direct manager or engineer;
- Respect all internal rules and regulations related to work, administrative tasks, reports and company internal order regulation;
Site Design Engineer
- Experience as design manager with Network Operators/Technology Vendors projects in recent years;
- Familiar with local codes and civil work standards.
- Experience in designing mechanism, electricity, earthing, microwave for telecom base stations.
- Lead the team to deliver TSS/TSSR/Design/Working Project/Technical task as planned.
- Interface with Customer and subcon to push for approval of the TSSR/Working Project and progress of submission.
- Management of mobile network permit, including project Permit planning covering all aspects for MW, LTE and SWAP installation, commissioning and integration, E2E progress control of Permit filing and Permit obtaining, quality assurance
- Knowledge of the legislation that regulates the presentation of a permit package at PP.AA (Municipality and ARPA)
- Knowledge of Safety Relations (AIE) and the authorization procedures for a new base stations or their upgrades (LTE)
- Monitoring of the progress of the practices for obtaining permits
- Management of any refusal by the Public Administrations and the new presentations in order to obtain permission to install
- Coordinate between local partner’s project organizations (Suppliers) and the customer
- Provide regular internal and external progress reports and presentation
- Perform other activities, accordingly to professional competences, on direct manager request
- Coordinating with Quality Manager for Project Quality control;
- Responsible for tracking and coordination of project quality problems;
- Subcontractor Teams training and installation work tracking;
- Subcontractor report and site photos check;
- Spot check the site installation quality and collect all installation problems;
- Site acceptance with customer.
- Quality english document translate.
- Be responsible for Power equipment roll out, commissioning and acceptance, site survey report verify.
- Performing the technical support, routine maintenance task, troubleshooting and system improvement.
- Monitor the alarm report from OMC system and handle the alarms
- Management and supervision of Power station performance
- Assure technical assistance for solving customer inquiries and issues
- Perform any other activities, accordingly to professional competences, on direct manager request
- Respects all internal rules and regulations related to work, administrative tasks, reports and company internal order regulation.
- Define Power performance parameter and establish checking mechanism.
- Take all kinds of technical trainings and improve the maintenance skills about Power Network;
- Receive and analysis the fault which Level 1 Engineer team can’t solve related with Power and be
- responsible for the ticket in SDE system
New Radio Access technologies and HetNet Network Design:
Next Generation Networks expert (5G/LTE-Advanced/Small Cells/NFV/Cloud RAN,…)
- The candidate is comfortable with the following radio access network technologies/network solutions below:
- Cloud RAN
- Small Cell
- LTE Advanced
- Heterogeneous Networks (HetNet)
- The candidate comes from Consultancy Companies that are working on providing Engineering Services in the Telco sector oriented to the advanced technologies on radio access and evolutive network architectures.
- It will be preferential title for candidates to have had or still ,having on-going, research and development projects in University enviroments related to the radio access network technologies/network solutions above
Software, Testing and R&D:
- Excellent understanding of Java/J2EE version 6 & 8, Spring, Oracle (SQL).
- Good knowledge of Java, Maven, Tomcat, Webservices.
- Medium/Basic level experience in Ibatis, Swing, GiT, GWT.
- Experience on Eclipse/IntelliJ, Jenkins, JUnit, Jira, Cucumber is an add on.
- Experience with developing native applications for Android
- Excellent experience of using Android emulator and Automated Testing
- Excellent QA/QC and Testing skills
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
- Proficient with Swift and / or Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Solid experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation etc.
- Solid experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Solid experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Be passionate for doing benchmarking and optimization of the existing code base.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Familiarity with continuous integration for iOS.
Handsets Testing Engineer (Radio)
- Min. 1 year experience in Field Testing or System Optimization role in Telecommunication
- Understanding of digital communications systems, RF propagation, WCDMA, OFDM, telecommunications concepts, Physical/MAC layers and Call Processing concepts in one or more of the following air interface standards, GSM/ GPRS /EDGE / Rel99/ Rel5 / HSDPA/ HSUPA/HSPA+, LTE
- Knowledge of wire line and wireless data protocol stacks including RLP, PPP, IP, TCP, IPV6, MIPV6
- Understanding of software development and testing concepts for wireless handsets for various air interface standards
- Familiarity with IP telephony network, SIP, IMS, and IP telephony standards, air interface performance analysis, characterization and optimization
- Strong communication skills, effective team player, able to work independently.
Handsets Testing Engineer (Application)
- GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE/NFC Radio Access Technologies knowledge
- TCP/IP – HTTP – POP3 – SMTP – ActiveSync Protocols knowledge
- Main Services knowledge like:
- Java VM
- Supplementary services short code
- Digital Right Management (CFM, OMA v.1.0/2.0)
- MM Playback and Streaming
- OTA Provisioning
- Main audio/video codec knowledge like:
- Audio: AMR, MPEG4-AAC, Windows Media Audio, MP3, etc…)
- Video: MPEG4. H263, H264, Windows Media Video, etc…)
- Images: JPEG, GIF87a, GIF89a, BMP, WBMP, PNG, etc…)
- Streaming protocols knowledge like: RTSP, RTP, RTCP, SDP
- Battery consumption analysis during the stand-by mode and the active mode of the handset (e.g. emergency calls, video-call, browsing and streaming).
- SIM card operability with handsets.
- Knowledge of the main Socials Platforms (Facebook, Skype, MSN, Yahoo Go!, Twitter, eBay, etc…)
- Defects monitoring, detecting and analysis and bug fixing proposals.
- Experience on using: Wireshark, Usim Card Reader (e.g. GEMALTO Card Admin).
Optic Fiber Projects:
FTTH/GPON Design and Management
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, aerial photography, and other geographic data for consideration in Fiber To The Home (FTTH) design projects.
- Review current Plant design to understand principles and practices of FTTH design.
- Plan and design FTTH networks following construction and government standards using 3-GIS design software.
- Design fiber optic network design for Gigabyte Passive Optical Network (GPON) for subdivisions.
- Perform conduits, railway and underground permits, and cabling drawings for subdivisions.
- Familiar with GIS data management concepts.
- Ability to design FTTH networks using Active Ethernet.
- Engineering on design activities for the Core, MDU’s, and local loop routes.
Site Design Engineering and AIE Reports/Management:
AIE Expert (Analisi di Impatto Elettromagnetico – Electromagnetic Impact Analysis)
- Site survey.
- Photographic Report.
- Capability to work on AUTOCAD and represent planimetric and volumetric plans in 2D.
- Capability to use high precision instruments to determine relative heights.
- Capability and experience to detectmost e/m exposed places.
- Capability to perform Wide Band electromagnetic measurements by using certified instruments.
- Capability to perform E/M predictions and evaluation using appropriate simulations tools (EMLAB or similar).
- Proposals of best RF plan configuration to maximize coverage and to respect laws restrictions.
- Capability to prepare documentation for local authority permissions (ARPA).
- Capability to manage and have continue connection with local authorities (ARPA).
- Able to perform intervention for AIE integration requests.
- RF Planning previous experience will be an add on.
Site Design Engineer
- Architectural Design – The candidate has to be able to perform the following activities:
- Site Preexistences Analysis.
- Site survey.
- Photographic Report.
- Structural Site Survey.
- Identification of appropriate site design solutions.
- Inception calculation, modeling and design of steel structures.
- Knowledge of tools: Edilus CA+AC+MU acca software – Pro_Sap.
- Environmental feasibility study.
- Geological, hydrogeological and archaeological study.
- Firsts indications and provisions for drawing up security plans.
- Detailed Executive Design – The candidate has to be able to perform the following activities:
- General Report.
- Detailed Reports: geological, geotechnical, hydrological and hydraulic.
- Carpentry Design.
- Plinth calculation.
- Static Verification.
- Pole/Tower Static Verification using appropriate prediction tools.
- Structural reliefs.
- Design of structural reinforcement.
We look for highly motivated individuals, available to work outside the base location and with a great propensity to work in team.
The remuneration will be in line with the candidate experience and capabilities.
The candidate personal data will be treated in line with the art.13 of D.lgs. 196/03.
The search is oriented to both sexes following law 903/77