- Site survey.
- Photographic Report.
- Capability to work on AUTOCAD and represent planimetric and volumetric plans in 2D.
- Capability to use high precision instruments to determine relative heights.
- Capability and experience to detectmost e/m exposed places.
- Capability to perform Wide Band electromagnetic measurements by using certified instruments.
- Capability to perform E/M predictions and evaluation using appropriate simulations tools (EMLAB or similar).
- Proposals of best RF plan configuration to maximize coverage and to respect laws restrictions.
- Capability to prepare documentation for local authority permissions (ARPA).
- Capability to manage and have continue connection with local authorities (ARPA).
- Able to perform intervention for AIE integration requests.
- RF Planning previous experience will be an add on.
Do you want to apply?
First of all, login with the form below. Or, if you don't have an account, register.