- Proficient with Swift and / or Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Solid experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation etc.
- Solid experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Solid experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Be passionate for doing benchmarking and optimization of the existing code base.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Familiarity with continuous integration for iOS.
Do you want to apply?
First of all, login with the form below. Or, if you don't have an account, register.